Friday 9 September 2011

My Bookshelves

Currently, I have to admit, my bookshelves are nothing more (or less as a matter of fact) than ordinary; boring even. Maybe it doesn't matter that much, but if I had my way (ie. the time and the money) I'd be investing in shelves as exciting and original to match the stories on them. I mean, there are so many promising and creative designs! Here are just a small few that I'd LOVE to own.



This one here's not too bad. Of course, mine would be more colourful and I'd need at least five of them, but at least it's abstract.

Wouldn't you just DIE for shelves like these? They might not be 'out-there' and wild but they're imaginative enough nevertheless. I'd spend years tucked up in that little cave.
As if I need my shelves screaming at me to read!
To infinity and beyond!!! You'd need a big room for this one, but the interior design ideas that could come with it are endless.
That swing seat might need a bit of re-designing- it doesn't exactly look comfortable-, but otherwise those shelves are just magical. You can rise through them like you're ascending into Heaven. Hah!
These shelves might be a bit plain, but they're EVERYWHERE! I'd never run out of space again. (But imagine the fire hazard!)


Just imagine being shut up in that cubby hole!

If I don't manage to get at least one of these shelves in the future, then I suppose I could settle for plain ones, as long as the room around them makes up for it.

Like this, for example. Plain shelves- fantastic room.
Or this.

Anway, all I can do at the moment is dream and pray that one day they'll come true. Bet you've never thought so carefully about your bookshelves! They really are atmosphere-makers, aren't they? What are yours like?

Humbly yours,
K. Underscore.

4 comments:

  1. The first one is my favorite. The one with the swing is cool. (The shelf looked pretty tall, so I imagine you can somehow use the swing to pull yourself up to a higher shelf. That would be fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on successful Crazy Awake! I've observed advantages of it, so I wish you enjoy. Also, those are some amazing guides you got from the collection. The Program and The Cycle are two guides I'm really awaiting. Can't hold out to listen to your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a amazing inspiring composition.I am gorgeous plenty pleased among your salubrious process.You put truly really cooperative info.southwestern rugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.electrical services perth

    ReplyDelete